Permanent Change of Station Is Coming For The Military SOON

Anyone in the military, no matter the branch, knows that beginning in May, new orders arrive for a Permanent Change in Station.  Most moves occur in the summer months, but the transition begins, usually in April and May.

If you are military and are being re-assigned to, or from the Virginia Peninsula, CALL ME!  I understand the pressure of flying in on a Thursday or Friday, looking at houses and being under contract to purchase before you fly back out on Sunday. 

I will be your BOOTS ON THE GROUND to handle whatever comes up HERE while you are packing at your other duty station THERE.

I have worked with many families who have made the transition.  I can take a lot of the stress of the move off of your shoulders.

Growing up on the Peninsula and living here for more years than I can count, I can be your source for getting to know your new home.  I can direct you to the correct source for schools, shopping, handling traffic during commutes and housing information.

Let me be your LOCAL, HOMETOWN SOURCE to make this transition as easy as possible.

Call me at 804-516-8561 or email me at stewartgoodwin@live.com.

I look forward to working with you.

Welcome to your new home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Commissions - Do Sellers or Buyers Pay? It Depends.

Precautions When Showing Your Home

Fair Housing and Assistance Animals